Function of Sport Centre
Main functions of Sports Centre is to support the university goals which is to produce quality and competitive students in order to improves and upgrade soft skills through sports programs. Therefore, UPM Sports Centre identifies few main functions. Which is :
• Managing sports tournament in level of University, National and International.
• Prepares athletes for tournaments and contest.
• Planning and implementing sports development program and sports training.
• Carry out the administrative and finance with efficiency and effectiveness.
• Managing administer and provides facilities and sports equipment.
• Planning athletes preparation High Sports Performance through certified coaches, continuous training and systematic.
Updated:: 11/04/2016 [amin_mustafha]
Universiti Putra Malaysia
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Sports Facility Section: