Function of Sport Centre
- Develop and cultivate sports for the campus community through the management of sports activities within the University.
- Planning and implementing high-performance sports development programs systematically and continuously through the UPM-MSN program, KPM's main programs, the Rugby Sports Excellence Program, the Archery and Sports Focus Sports Center and the UPM sports development program.
- Responsible to fullfill the National Sports Policy and IPT Sports Policy through event management and involvement of UPM athletes in MASUM, SUKIPT, National and International Sports Championships.
- Manage the infrastructure and facilities for sports programs for UPM student and staff programs, academic programs and leasing to external agencies.
- Athletic self-development through sports mobility programs, sports leadership, volunteering, support clubs, development of sports clubs, Sports Therapy and sports development education.
- Managing athlete welfare matters such as student academic management, sports scholarships, student athlete enrollment and awards and incentives.
Updated:: 09/06/2020 [amin_mustafha]